IRB Committee Meetings
IRB Meetings are scheduled for the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month; except for November and December which has meetings on the 2nd and 3rd Tuesday of the month. IRB Member materials are loaded onto Confluence. You must be granted permission to access the IRB page in Confluence by the HSPP. Questions on review materials should be directed to the IRB Coordinator.
Instructions for Accessing Confluence
The website is https://confluence.arizona.edu/dashboard.action.
- In the upper right corner, click on "Log In" (it is next to the Search box).
- Your login information will be your NetID and password. For employees, this is the same information you use to log into UAccess (where you complete your timecards) or access
your email.arizona.edu account.
- On the left side, click the "All" tab.
- Find "IRB Committee" on the left side. This is the new, combined IRB site where all committee pages will be. If you highlight the star next to it, it will show up on your "My" tab.
- Click on "IRB Committee."
- Click the hyperlink for the meeting you are attending.
- An abbreviated agenda will appear. The full agenda is available by clicking on the link.
- Each project has a hyperlink to the documents
- On the left side is a directory. You can go back to the meeting page by clicking the date of the meeting.