The University of Arizona (UA) has assembled a workgroup to review our existing policies and procedures and identify necessary changes.
The workgroup’s objectives include:
- Research differences between past and new federal requirements
- Identify impacts and recommend changes to policies, procedures, and systems
- Review OMB updates and federal agency implementation guidelines as they become available
- Engage campus stakeholders on institutional policy and procedure changes
- Work with responsible units to implement changes to policies, procedures, and systems
The UA Uniform Guidance Workgroup issued its Uniform Guidance Workgroup Assessment Report in June 2014 to provide review of these new rules and implementation plans for the university.
As UA develops its implementation plan, information and resources will be communicated via this web site and/or via RAMTALK Listserv.
Other UA Guidance Memos