Update 6/7/19: The GRST on-demand course is now LIVE!
- The General Rodent Surgical Training (GRST) is required for anyone who performs any aspect of rodent surgery, including pre-op, anesthesia/monitoring, non-survival surgery, survival surgery, and post-op/recovery.
- Download instructions for the GRST and click here to enroll. Click here for the slides from the course.
- If all other requirements are complete, individuals can be added to a surgical protocol, as a non-surgical participant, prior to completing the GRST.
Documents that are handy to have while viewing the GRST:
- Your full protocol or just the Surgery, MSS and Veterinary Drugs pages (see this page for instructions on how to access and print the protocol), as either a hard or digital copy.
- If you don't have access to the protocol in eSirius, request a copy from the Principal Investigator or senior lab staff.
- If you haven't submitted your protocol to the IACUC, the eSirius draft (full protocol or Surgery, MSS and Veterinary Drugs pages) will work.
- If you have not started a draft protocol, please contact the IACUC office.