The University of Arizona

Are internal funding and “Research Advancement Grants” the same thing?

“Research Advancement Grants” describe the internal funding programs administered by RDI. Other departments or colleges on campus may also offer other internal funding programs. Frequently, the RDI Research Advancement Grants are discussed using the colloquial description of “Internal funding.” 

FAQ Type