The Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) provides several subject-specific online courses in the responsible conduct of research. Completing the RCR course takes about 2 hours and fulfills the core requirement for all RCR Certificates. (The core requirement may also be fulfilled by attending the Introduction to the Responsible Conduct of Research workshop.)
NOTE: CITI's RCR training is separate from CITI's Human Research training. While the two programs have some overlap, they are distinct from one another. You may need to complete one or both, depending on your situation. Please contact Research Training Services or the Human Subjects Protection Program if you have questions.
Please follow these guidelines for completing the CITI RCR training:
- [ENROLL] in the Online CITI RCR Training course through UAccess Learning.
- After completing your enrollment in UAccess Learning, click on the link to My Learning.
- In My Learning click on the course title: Research: Online CITI RCR Training.
- At the bottom of the next page, click the link under Class Syllabus.
- From there, follow the instructions to complete the CITI course.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Research Training Services by email or call 621-0598.