The University of Arizona provides both distributed and centralized assistance for proposal administration and development. When planning to develop and submit a proposal, please contact your departmental research administrator. The content on this page is expanding and will be updated throughout the year, contact us with updates.
College and Departmental Assistance
- College of Agriculture & Life Sciences Research Administration provides pre-award and post-award support for CALS faculty.
- College of Education, Grants, Contracts, & Research Support provides support for proposals and projects routed through Sponsored Projects Services (SPS).
- College of Engineering, Engineering Research Administration Services (ERAS) provides pre-award and post-award support for Engineering faculty.
- College of Optical Sciences Contracts and Grants group manages and submits proposals for the Optical Sciences faculty.
- College of Social & Behavioral Sciences Research Institute (SBSRI) provides support for extramural funding opportunities for faculty in SBS.
- University of Arizona Health Sciences Research Administration (UAHS) provides pre-award, post-award, regulatory, and clinical trials support for the College of Medicine - Tucson, College of Medicine - Phoenix, College of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, and the Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health.
- Research Development Services, assists faculty with Proposal Development, providing consulting services to individual investigators or large teams of investigators. Services include strategy development, proposal management plans, technical writing, editing/proofreading, and more.
- Sponsored Projects Services, assists faculty and staff with Proposal Submission, Post Award Management, and Administrative Guidance. SPS can assist in the proposal submission phase by interpreting application guidelines and sponsor requirements, managing the electronic application submission process, providing institutional approval for all proposal submissions, and more.